I like can't contain my Selfridge feels this week.
AHHHHHHH. Miss Mardle, Florian, Henri, Agnes, Oh my god. AGNES/HENRI Better be happening again. He’s just like the most beautiful person ever. Yep. I am that shallow. I like it when he smiles. His smiles are the most beautiful. OH MY GOSH THEY ARE IN A ROOM ALONE TOGETHER. He’s getting closer. AGNES NO THIS IS HENRI. AGNEEEEEEES. NO AGNES NO. NOT VICTOR. HE IS NOT THE RIGHT MAN. What just happened. No. Not okay with this.
will be in my pigeon hole when I go to the Porter’s lodge on my way out of college. I know I passed, and I actually feel strangely calm because I have no standards for this strange grading system. you say 60 marks I say 80 marks, I say I DON’T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.
“Did the morning come too early?
Was the night not long enough?
Does a tear of hesitation
Fall on everything you touch?
Well it might just be a lesson
For the hasty heart to know
Maybe leavin’s not the only way to go.”—Leavin’s Not the Only Way to Go, Big River
Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Tag 11 new people and link them to the post.
Let them know you tagged them.
1) You’re traveling across the country, what method of transportation are you using and why?
I actually would love to take a train across the country, even though it would take a long time. Maybe BECAUSE it would take a long time. I think it would be a really awesome way to travel and I prefer trains to flying.
2) If your life were a TV show/anime what genre would it be?
It would definitely be a sitcom.
3) What is your favorite scent?
Peppermint tea, right now I think. Because I’m homesick.
4) Do you think a person is defined more by actions or by intentions?
I think that intentions are more important but a person needs to know that actions have consequences.
5) You just found a ticket! What kind of ticket is it? (parking ticket, train ticket, Magic Mountain ticket, etc)
That show on the West End I really wanted to see.
6) Early bird or night owl?
I actually like being up in the morning if I have slept enough, but generally I feel more alert at night.
7) What does the world need more of?
8) Do you want to get married and buy a house and have 2.5 kids, the whole deal?
Just two kids, not 2.5, but yeah actually. Not gonna lie.
9) Do these pants make me look fat?
10) Landscape or portraiture?
Generally landscapes. Portraits have to be of really important people or be really exciting.
11) What was your primary childhood movie?
1) Favorite fairy tale/Myth?
2) Disney: Kind of racist corporation or maker of dreams and happy thoughts?
3) Is happiness inevitable for humans?
4) Did you enjoy high school/Are you enjoying it? (if I actually have followers who are in high school which I guess is totally possible wow I’m so old)
5) Do you imagine best or worst case scenarios?
6) What kinds of colors should indoor rooms be painted?
7) Mosquitoes or Ticks (if something is going to suck your blood and it isn’t a sexy vampire)?
8) Last good play you saw?
9) What do you do when you’re nervous to stay calm?
10) Ending of My Fair Lady vs. the Ending of Pygmalion (or some other comparative adaptation ending)