"If you’ve been up all night and cried till you have no more tears left in you - you will know that there comes in the end a sort of quietness. You feel as if nothing was ever going to happen again."
— C.S. Lewis, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (via cavum)
- rowena: i'm looking over the plans
- godric: yeah
- rowena: what's this weird series of rooms accessible only by a hatch in a room on the right hand side of the third floor corridor
- godric: oh that's for if we ever need to hide a priceless artifact for some reason
- rowena: why would we hide a priceless artifact in a school
- godric: safest place
- rowena: fucking is it though?? there's a giant snake somewhere
- [in the distance]
- salazar: there's no snake you are wrong stop being wrong
totally just messaged me on okcupid who thinks that women have an obligation to keep their legs shaved. Do I just send him back a picture of my currently hairy legs and leave it at that?
- dominic being dramatic about a splinter
- the way john rhys’ davies orders food
- billy and dom turning out to basically be pippin and merry in real life
- liv flat out refusing to kiss anyone but viggo during the coronation scene
- billy and viggo smooching during sam and rosie’s wedding
- most of the fellowship getting matching tattoos
- elijah doing take after take for his last scene because peter didn’t want it to be over
- the lotr cast
And is there partridge? Bring the partridge!