Today in dissertation land
It is important for me to remember not to compare myself to others and their progress. We are all writing different dissertations and everyone works in different ways.
Also aren’t all those things together an episode of Doctor Who? Like straight up?
The Supremes (5.17)
- Josh: Let's talk a little bit about what the judiciary committee's concerns would be. We can safely say reproductive rights are gonna come up.
- Toby: They're going to say judicial activism, particularly in jury. How would you address that?Evelyn Baker Lang: And you're who?
- Toby: I'm sorry?
- Lang: Who are you? We're playing committee.
- Josh: This will be coming from one of the eleven Republicans on Judicial.
- Lang: You can know anything you want.
- Josh: We don't know anything.
- Lang: If you're Webster, the question is "Where do you stand on Roe v. Wade?" And the answer is "Judicial ruling shouldn't be based on personal ideologies, mine or anyone else's." If you're Davies, the question is "How would you approach the next case?" because he's the drum banger on partial birth. And the answer is "I don't comment on hypotheticals." If you're Malkin, you're from Virginia, so you're asking in re: Drury. I take you point by point from the doctor to the father to Casey to undue burden to equal protection back to Roe at which point you can't remember the question and I drink my water for a minute while you regroup.
- Josh: Will you excuse us for a second? [leaves room] I love her. I love her mind. I love her shoes.
Don’t get political on facebook
Don’t do it, Annie.